Cancer and the Human Body: Masonic Cancer Center @ Science Museum of Minnesota
Science Museum of Minnesota, 120 W. Kellog Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102
The Science Museum and the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota invite you to the Cancer and the Human Body event. Learn the basics about a disease that touches so many lives each year—from cancer biology to laboratory research and treatment methods. Discover the amazing tools physicians can use to fight the disease, meet scientists active in the field, and ask questions about current trends in the study of cancer.
- What's That in Your Mouth? Oral Cancer?
- Puppy Love: Curing Cancer in Dogs
- Eww! Up Close with Cancer Tissues
- Squeak! Making Genetically Modified Mice
- Be a Scientist for an Afternoon!
- Zebrafish & Bone Marrow
- Be the Match
- All in the Family
- Who Done It? Identifying the Culprits Causing Cancer
- Tobacco Jeopardy
- Cancer 101
- Cancer Cells Move with the Dark Side of the Force
- Are You a Cancer Expert?