Partners & Locations
Providing Access Across Minnesota
MNCCTN is led by the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota and brings together healthcare organizations across the state. Together, we aim to improve cancer outcomes for all Minnesotans.
As of 2020, 22 site locations offer cancer clinical trials, with additional sites across the state to be added in the coming years.
Clinical trials originate from Minnesota’s two NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, the Masonic Cancer Center and Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, along with the Hormel Institute in Austin.
Health System Partners and Sites
Essentia Health / CCRP
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's Medical Center, Brainerd
- Essentia Health - Deer River Clinic
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Detroit Lakes Clinic
- Essentia Health - Ely Clinic
- Essentia Health - Fosston Clinic
- Essentia Health, Hibbing Clinic
- Essentia Health - International Falls Clinic
- Essentia Health - Park Rapids Clinic
- Essentia Health Sandstone
- Essentia Health - Virginia Clinic
- Lake Region Healthcare, Fergus Falls
- Riverwood Healthcare Center, Aitkin