As the Minnesota Cancer Clinical Trial Network is implemented throughout Minnesota, it is important to have our partners follow consistent brand guidelines for the materials produced.
Name usage guidelines
- Minnesota Cancer Clinical Trials Network
- In the first reference, the name should always be written: the Minnesota Cancer Clinical Trials Network
- In the second and subsequent references, the acronym MNCCTN may be written.
- University of Minnesota Cancer Clinical Trials Network
- The Cancer Clinical Trials Network
- Minnesota Clinical Trials Network
The Minnesota Cancer Clinical Trials Network (MNCCTN) is a cancer clinical trials network with locations across Minnesota, funded by the Minnesota legislature as a part of the University of Minnesota's overall MnDRIVE Strategic Investment Request. Led by the Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota, MNCCTN partner organizations aim to improve cancer outcomes for all Minnesotans through greater access to cancer clinical trials in prevention and treatment.