Requests for laboratory, administrative, office, or cubicle held by the Masonic Cancer Center in the Masonic Cancer Research Building, the Cancer Cardiovascular Research Building, Dinnaken Office Building, or the Mayo building must be submitted using the form below.
Space requests are considered quarterly by the MCC Space committee based on:
- Cancer relevance of applicant's research.
- FTEs in the lab
- Scientific productivity of the applicant and scientific quality of the work performed by the applicant.
- Peer-reviewed publications.
- Total peer-reviewed direct cost funding and other funding available.
- Likelihood of scientific productivity over the next five years
- Demonstrated need for space held by MCC (as opposed to other locations).
Space Request Form
CCRB Freezer Farm Space Request Form