Administrative Supplements for the P30 Cancer Center Support Grant
The National Cancer Institute (NCI) periodically notifies P30 CCSG Program Directors that funds may be available for administrative supplements to meet new goals or priorities that the NCI would like to fund immediately.
Supplement Quick Facts
- Open to all MCC membership
- Funding usually ranging $200K-$750K for 1-3 year projects
- RFA is released with short turnarounds
- Proposals often 8 pages or less
- Usually focus on very specific goals and project aims
- All supplements must be submitted through MCC Research Development
These supplement opportunities often only allow one application from the P30 CCSG Director, therefore coordination of these efforts is needed to ensure we submit the most competitive proposal possible from the MCC membership.
- RFAs are emailed to MCC Faculty members and posted to this page below.
- A Faculty Lead is assigned to coordinate each RFA and will work with interested members to assign the appropriate investigator team.
- Once decided, the investigator team will work with MCC Research Development to develop and submit the proposal.