The Masonic Cancer Center Research Development office (MCCRD) provides a number of strategic, proactive, and capacity-building services designed to promote cancer research advancement by:
- Targeting specific funding opportunities for investigators
- Supporting collaborative team science and interdisciplinary research
- Facilitating faculty and trainee career development and education
Programs, services and events offered by the MCCRD include:
MCC-supported faculty and trainees submitting a grant proposal? We’re here to help! Please submit our short form 6 weeks before the proposal deadline and we’ll provide resources and support to assist with your submission.
Peer Review Program
Need another set of eyes to really make your ideas pop of the paper? Send your concept page, proposal, manuscript, revision strategy, etc. to our Peer Review Program to receive feedback, ideas, and suggestions from experts at the Masonic Cancer Center!
Research Programs & Team Science
We’re here to support team science by actively bringing MCC investigators together around specific interdisciplinary opportunities and providing those groups with the tools and resources they need to develop and successfully run team-based research initiatives.
Career Development and Training
There are many opportunities available to support your professional development and advance your cancer research career. Find funding opportunities, new collaborators, and workshops to learn new skills and more at the Masonic Cancer Center!
Events, Seminars and Workshops
Stay informed on the latest scientific information and professional development exploration through the numerous events, seminars, and workshops available to our researchers.
Research ethics at the University of Minnesota
We are committed to protecting research participants, upholding ethical standards, and improving our practice at every step of our work.
- Become a Member
- Research Programs
- Clinical Investigator Resources
- Cancer Research Translational Initiative (CRTI)
- Clinical Trials Office
- Funding Opportunities
- Programs and TWGs
- Masonic Cancer Center Speakers Bureau
- Translational Working Groups
- Shared Resources
- Research Development
- Masonic Cancer Center Calendar
- Masonic Cancer Center Global Oncology Retreat 2019
- Masonic Cancer Center Science Council
- Space Request Form