The Masonic Cancer Center’s Research Development team partners with faculty, trainees, and administrators to develop and submit competitive grant proposals. Our team enhances overall proposal quality by ensuring applicants meet sponsor guidelines and by improving the content, organization and visual appeal of proposal packages.
Proposal development services offered include:
- Ensuring adherence to and interpreting of proposal guidelines
- Constructing proposal budgets and provide boilerplate language and templates
- Formatting proposal documents
- Coordinating with internal and external collaborators
- Completing and obtaining signatures on institutional routing forms
Interested in using our Editor?
- We have a Content and Technical Editor now available for our researchers on a limited, first-come-first-served basis. Please contact Elizabeth Fedie, firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 8-12 weeks before your deadline if interested.
- Become a Member
- Research Programs
- Clinical Investigator Resources
- Cancer Research Translational Initiative (CRTI)
- Clinical Trials Office
- Funding Opportunities
- Translational Working Groups
- Shared Resources
- Research Development
- Masonic Cancer Center Calendar
- Masonic Cancer Center Global Oncology Retreat 2019
- Space Request Form