About the Study
We are conducting this study because health, diseases and risk factors can run in families. A multigenerational study will help us understand how genetics and shared habits contribute to health and disease.
Our goal is to enroll 10,000 Minnesota families with young children, their parents, siblings, and grandparents.
If you and your family are eligible and selected, you will be asked to do the following:
- Complete a Health Questionnaire
- Invite at least one other family member from a different generation
- Attend a Family Health Fair
- Allow your blood to be drawn for DNA
- Release your medical records
- Stay in touch with the study team
Through your participation, we will gain a better understanding of how to help current and future generations of Minnesotans be as healthy as possible.
Resources for the 10,000 Families Study
There are no 10,000 Families Study articles posted. Please check back soon!