Cancer Prevention and Control Seminar
Cancer Prevention and Control Seminars have been discontinued. The following will provide forums for discussion:
- Tobacco Studies group: 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2 p.m., room 245, 717 Delaware St. S.E. (October through May)
- Health Disparities Research: 1st Tuesday of each month at 1 p.m., room 105, 717 Delaware St. S.E., except July and August
- Masonic Cancer Center Seminar: Held every Tuesday, 19-10 a.m., in1-125 Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building (September - May)
- Epidemiology Seminars: Every Friday, 10-11 a.m., 364 WBOB (September - May)
- Obesity Prevention Center seminars: 4th Tuesday, 2-3 p.m., 364 WBOB (September - May)
- Cancer Epidemiology Program meetings: Meeting dates/time TBD. Contact DeAnn Lazovich (email@example.com).
- Carcinogenesis and Chemoprevention Program meetings: Meeting dates/time TBD. Contact Bob Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org).