Cancer Prevention and Control Seminar
Cancer Prevention and Control Seminars have been discontinued. The following will provide forums for discussion:
- Tobacco Studies group: 2nd Tuesday of each month at 2 p.m., room 245, 717 Delaware St. S.E.
- Health Disparities Research: 1st Tuesday of each month at 1 p.m., room 105, 717 Delaware St. S.E.
- Masonic Cancer Center Seminar: Held every Tuesday, 12-1 p.m., in 1-125 Cancer and Cardiovascular Research Building
- Epidemiology seminars: Every Friday, 10-11 a.m., 364 WBOB
- Obesity Prevention Center seminars: 4th Tuesday, 2-3 p.m., 364 WBOB