On this page:
The Masonic Cancer Center’s clinical partner is the University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview. A list of cancer treatment clinics and physicians is available at the following websites:
- University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview
- Masonic Cancer Clinic
- Gynecologic Cancer Clinic
- Breast Center
- Institute for Prostate and Urologic Cancers
- Surgical Oncologists
- Find a Physician
- Patient Appointments: Contact the University of Minnesota Physicians Masonic Cancer Clinic, 612-625-5411, with questions about appointments, or visit the University of Minnesota Physicians Cancer Care at Fairview website to find a clinic or a physician.
Information about many types of cancer, symptoms and treatments is also available on the Cancer Care at Fairview website. Included on their website is a “Cancer Library” that contains the most up-to-date information provided directly from the National Cancer Institute’s PDQ® database. Medical information provided here supports, but does not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient and his or her physician.
The Masonic Cancer Center provides a toll-free telephone line for residents of Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin:
1-888-CANCER MN (1-888-226-2376). The information line is staffed from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday by a cancer nurse.
If you live in the Twin Cities metro area or outside of the toll-free calling area, you may call 612-624-2620.
You may also e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of the information line is to help provide answers to questions that will assist you in making decisions about cancer care. Here are examples of information and assistance provided by the Cancer Information Line:
- Finding a physician at the University of Minnesota.
- General information about cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- Clinical trials available for specific cancers at the University of Minnesota as well as other local and national clinical trials
- Cancer services available at clinics and hospitals affiliated with the University of Minnesota
- Finding area support groups
The Masonic Cancer Center has developed a robust database of all current clinical trials that are currently open and accruing patients.
Click here for information about the William C. Bernstein, M.D. Familial Cancer Registry.